Monday, July 13, 2009

MR JOHNS 2ND REVIEW July 14,2009


MR JOHNS 2ND REVIEW


OK my second review.I have not remeasured yet. I am waiting until next Month for that .I have learned some things .Don't go overboard in the beginning trying to keep in on for hours at a time!!! .There is a reason they say go slow .I being me over did it at first .I was getting some red spots on my dick come to find out it was from keeping it on to long and stretching the rods to much to fast.I have now got it down now. I use it about 5 hours a day no problem .I have readjusted the rods a few times .Looking at it I think it looks bigger but of course that's what I want to see!!!!.I will let you now next month.

4 comments:

  1. What about latest updates? It is now Oct. 24, 2009. How is increase going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever happened with the penis extender review? I am looking for third-party reviews, found this, but it is not concluded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, thanks for sharing this post. I am regularly read this for penis extender

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you perform a careful search on the market, you will likely find the following penis extenders namely SizeGenetics, X4Labs, Vimax Extender, Euroextender, Proextender, Jes Extender, Ultimate Stretcher, Maleedge and the rest of other penile extenders. We will pick four of these penis extenders to compare and contrast them in order to get the top rated one which will be regarded as the Best Penis Extender on the market with the results they offer. Our top picks are SizeGenetics, Proextender, X4labs and Vimax Extender. They are the top rated penis extenders. Let us review them to determine the best.Learn More

    ReplyDelete